Citizenship special promotion
Have you been eligible but too busy to apply for citizenship? There’s never been a better time to apply for peace of mind.
Estrin Saul Lawyers will look after your citizenship application for an a fee of $1,500 per applicant (plus government lodgment fees). Fee packages for families apply.
Contact us now to find out how – email@example.com or call 08 9485 0650
Our service includes:
- individual eligibility check by a lawyer;
- clear and easy instructions about the documents you need;
- lodging the application for you.
How we can help
Permanent residents often do not realise that they may need to apply for Australian citizenship or a resident return visa in order to depart and re-enter Australia. This is particularly complicated in cases where permanent residents have difficulty meeting the requirements to renew their visa or be conferred citizenship.
There are a number of ways in which we can help you avoid losing your permanent residency status, including:
• renewing Resident Return visas after long periods of absence;
• applying for citizenship by descent, conferral and under special circumstances;
• advising on and appealing citizenship refusals on residence grounds; and
• advising and appealing citizenship refusal on character grounds.
Whether you need a Return Resident visa or wish to apply for Australian citizenship, our immigration experts are well placed to help you.
*Conditions apply. Applies to citizenship by conferral applications. Additional fees may include government application fees, police clearances, courier fees and other disbursements.